1. During the opening process, there will be many bubbles in the silica gel mold. What to do? This situation should be dealt with according to the situation. In case of vacuum extractor, mix silica gel and curing agent evenly, and then stop vacuum treatment. If there is no vacuum machine, the amount of curing agent can be increased properly and the disposal can be stopped. For example, the proportion of silica gel and curing agent is 4%, now it can be changed into 1% - 2%. In this way, the time for silica gel to be glued on the mold later will slow down, and the mold will gradually exhaust air and increase bubbles.
2. 硅胶模具固化后不均匀固化怎么办?1. 硅胶与固化剂的比例不准确，没有按要求称重。2. 硅胶与固化剂的混合不够仔细和均匀。出现这种情况会形成模具的失效，要尽量避免。
2. What about the uneven curing of silica gel mold after curing? 1. The proportion of silica gel and curing agent is not accurate, and it is not weighed as required. 2. The mixing of silica gel and curing agent is not careful and uniform. This situation will lead to die failure, which should be avoided as much as possible.
3. How to deal with the appearance of silica gel mold? This situation is because the mold (product model) at the later stage does not have a reasonable treatment composition, so before the mold stops processing, the surface of the mold should be dry or very messy than the rough mold, and it must be carefully polished, smooth, clean and clean. Then brush the release agent evenly. The commonly used release agents are Vaseline, detergent, liquid paraffin, etc. According to the actual operation of different raw materials, the mold brush different release agent. The second is to mix the curing agent evenly and then pour it into the mold, remove one piece and dry one piece.
4. How to deal with the deformation of silica gel mold? It should be treated separately according to the size of the product. The scale is that the size of the product is inversely proportional to the hardness of silica gel. If small products or very fine products can be molded with soft silica gel, the hardness is generally 10-20 degrees, so the demodulation effect will be good, but the texture of fine products will not be damaged. If large-scale products such as products over 50cm must use silica gel with hardness of 40-50 to mold. So it doesn't deform. If the product is very large and thin, the mold can be opened with silica gel with hardness of about 30 degrees (the method is to brush a layer of silica gel first, cover it with a layer of glass fiber cloth, and then brush a layer of silica gel ) The inner part can be made of gypsum, glass fiber reinforced plastic (i.e. unsaturated resin + glass fiber cloth) to make the outer film, so as to maintain the deformation of the product.
5. The production method and material of the external mold are generally rubber plate or wood plate to enclose the mold, and gypsum can also be used to fill the mold cabinet. Another way is to choose the resin coating method, wipe a layer of resin to stick a layer of glass fiber cloth, then rub and stick, repeat two or three layers to end the mold.
6. True and false silicone oil?
(1) visual inspection: the false silicone oil is bigger than the pure silicone oil, and has a bad smell;
(2) fire test: most of the silicone oil is ignited after contacting the glass rod or iron rod, and the oil that can ignite and emit black smoke is albino oil, because albino oil is a petrochemical product. Pure silicone oil is non flammable, non breathing, transparent and non-toxic. The flash point of silicon oil is 320 degrees, and that of white mineral oil is 100 degrees.
(3) freezing point test method: take 100g pure silicone oil and 100g white mineral oil, put them into refrigerator together, adjust them to - 5-10 ℃. After two hours of experiment, the pseudosilicone oil will appear pure or solidified. The real silicone oil is transparent and will not freeze even at minus 50 degrees.
7. Operation method of sheet mold or sheet mold: stop the construction of vacuum pumping silica gel by brushing or pouring. Suppose that a mold or component you make has a selective coating method. Before coating the general product or the model you want to make, you need to brush a layer of release agent or release agent, and then apply silica gel under the product (Note: after 30 minutes, a layer of gauze or glass fiber weft gauze will be added to the column surface to enhance the degree, and then the second layer of silica gel and silica gel will be monotonous, and the mold will be made outside, The mold on the outside can be made of gypsum or resin.
The above is the introduction of Jinan handboard today. If you want to know more about our products, please call us at http://www.jrjmockup.com and we will provide you with detailed product information.