Rapid prototyping technology, also known as rapid prototyping manufacturing technology, can automatically, directly, rapidly and accurately transform the design idea into a prototype with certain functions or directly manufacture parts, thus providing an efficient and low-cost means for prototype production of parts, verification of new design ideas, etc. Now let's talk about the basic principles and characteristics of Shandong rapid prototyping technology.
Characteristics of rapid prototyping technology
1. There is no limit to the materials used to manufacture the prototype, and all kinds of metal and non-metallic materials can be used;
2. High reproducibility and interchangeability of prototypes;
3. The manufacturing process is independent of the geometric shape of the manufacturing prototype, which is superior in machining complex surfaces;
4. The processing cycle is short, the cost is low, and the cost has nothing to do with the product complexity. The general manufacturing cost is reduced by 50%, and the processing cycle is saved by more than 70%;
5. High technology integration, which can realize the integration of design and manufacturing.
Basic principles of rapid prototyping technology
Rapid prototyping technology is a technology that uses different methods to stack materials based on the principle of discrete and stacking under the control of computer to finally complete the forming and manufacturing of parts.
1. From the forming point of view, the part can be regarded as the superposition of "points" or "faces". The geometric information of "point" or "face" can be obtained from the CAD electronic model discretely, and then combined with the information of forming process parameters to control the materials to stack the parts from point to face and from face to body regularly and accurately.
2. From the perspective of manufacturing, it generates 3D geometric information of parts according to CAD modeling, controls multidimensional systems, and stacks materials layer by layer through laser beam or other methods to form prototypes or parts.
The rapid prototyping technology can rapidly evaluate and modify the product design, and automatically and rapidly convert the design into prototype products with corresponding structures and functions or directly manufacture parts, thus greatly shortening the development cycle of new products and reducing the development cost of products. You can come to our website anytime you need http://www.jrjmockup.com Consult.