In the early stage of product design and product development, the application of prototype model is not suitable for mass production and processing. If the model is open, the risk is great. Therefore, more and more companies choose to make prototype models to check the appearance and structure, and seize the market in advance. The following is about the manufacturing process of aluminum alloy hand plate and the related content of avoiding the risk of mass production.
Manufacturing technology of aluminum alloy hand plate
1. The CNC computer changes the raw materials of the product through the CNC processing equipment according to the path set by the program, and obtains the rudiment of the aluminum alloy hand model.
2. Manual processing After the prototype of the aluminum alloy hand model is formed, the appearance of the sample will have some burrs and redundant edges and corners. The staff should use sandpaper to smooth it, so that the appearance of the aluminum alloy hand model becomes smooth and beautiful.
3. Laser engraving is to use laser technology to remove the paint on the appearance of the sample and make part of the sample transparent
4. Oxidation, that is, anodic treatment, is the effect of electrolysis. Since the oxidation formed after treatment has poor corrosion resistance and low hardness, it is rarely used in the process.
5. Wire drawing is to pull out fine marks on the appearance of aluminum alloy. Such treatment will make the texture of the sample better.
Aluminum alloy hand plate production to avoid the risk of mass production
As the key of the early stage, the prototype model plays an important role in the planning and positioning of the product, cost control, production and sales, quality inspection and other processes. If you want to develop a new model, you must first do a few prototypes for inspection, and then carry out batch production after admitting that there is no error.
The raw material of this panel is ABS, and the method of CNC processing is adopted. The basic process is as follows: first, the prototype of the panel is processed by CNC, and then the remaining burr is abraded with sandpaper, sprayed with the color required by the customer, and then baked in the oven for a period of time. The panel processed by CNC is not only high in accuracy, but also bright in surface luster, which is more exquisite than the prototype of the product.
After the prototype manufacturing, some products that have completed the planning but are not perfect can be timely corrected, so as to prevent them from being found to be unsightly or even unusable once they are put into large-scale mass production! For more information, please visit our website http://www.jrjmockup.com Consultation and understanding.