It is very important to design the hand board before making the hand board to improve the quality of the hand board. The actual hand board needs to consider many factors, such as the selection of hand board materials, the usability and safety of the hand board structure, the processability of the hand board parts, and the convenience of the hand board maintenance. These should be considered as comprehensive as possible at the beginning of the design of the hand board. Now let's talk about the notes for making the prototype in Jinan.
1、 Selection of hand board materials
The selection of prototype materials should not only meet the customer's requirements for product quality, but also take into account the cost of materials and their strength in the design cycle. At the same time, it should also be selected according to the type of prototype, working mode, processing speed, main failure forms and other factors.
The main failure form of blanking die is edge wear, so it is necessary to select materials with high surface hardness and good wear resistance; Stamping die mainly bears periodic load, which is easy to cause surface fatigue cracks and surface peeling, so it is necessary to select materials with good surface toughness; The material with particularly low friction coefficient shall be selected for the drawing die; Because the die-casting die is subjected to cyclic thermal stress, the material with strong thermal fatigue should be selected.
2、 Precautions during the production and processing of hand boards
1. The manual process route can be prepared in two times according to the needs of the workpiece. First, process the exterior inner wall of the hand board, mill the benchmark, then turn over the 180 degree clamp, and process the exterior surface and key screen position. If the outer surface is processed first and then the inner wall is processed, it is difficult to position and clamp for secondary processing.
2. If the wall thickness of the hand board is only 1.5mm, it is easy to be deformed and broken when processing the external surface. If any, add filler to the machined cavity for support. In this way, it can avoid processing through holes and filling gypsum, otherwise it is difficult to separate finished products and fillers.
3. The trimmed surface shall be repaired first to cover the position of the surface through hole, and then the front face shall be machined, and then the through hole shall be finished by slotting, so as to avoid such phenomena as unsmooth tool path fluctuation and uneven cutting force when machining to the through hole.
4. Remember! The datum angle shall be milled first to avoid the wrong direction of batching during overturning and clamping.
5. It should be noted that during the manufacturing process, the cutting shall be simulated first, and then the processing shall be carried out after no error is found.
The various parts on the hand board shall have sufficient strength and stiffness to prevent damage and deformation during use. The various parts on the hand board shall have sufficient strength and stiffness to prevent damage and deformation during use. The fastening parts shall have anti loosening measures to avoid accidental injury to the operator. It is not allowed to produce waste materials or workpiece missiles during processing, which may affect the operator's attention or even injure the operator. In addition, avoid cutting hands by burrs of blanking parts. More notes on our website http://www.jrjmockup.com Ask and understand.