There are several common processes for making hand board models: CNC hand board processing, 3D printing hand board, silica gel multi mold hand board, sheet metal hand board, low-pressure pouring hand board and so on. Today, Jinan hand board small edition to give you a brief introduction of CNC hand board processing steps and advantages.
Handmade model, which many people call the headboard model. Generally speaking, when an industrial product is designed, it should not be put into production immediately, but a small number of models should be made according to the drawings. The purpose is to see the samples of finished products in advance. If not satisfied, the drawings should be modified until there is no objection, and then batch manufacturing can be started. This small number of models is the hand model in the mouth.
The process steps of CNC hand board are as follows:
1) Negotiate the CNC processing price and delivery date, and sign the processing contract.
2) Analyze the part drawing and product assembly drawing, and analyze the process of the part.
3) Select the blank.
4) CNC hand board programming.
5) Determine the machining allowance of each process, and calculate the process dimension and tolerance.
6) Determine the equipment and tools, jigs, measuring tools and auxiliary tools used in each process.
7) Determine the cutting amount and working hour quota.
8) Determine the technical requirements and inspection methods of each main process.
9) Fill in the process documents of CNC hand board proofing.
CNC hand plate processing has the following advantages:
1. Complex tooling is not required. If we want to change the shape and size of the parts, we only need to modify the processing procedure of the parts, which is suitable for the development and modification of new products.
2. The handboard processing quality is stable, the processing precision is high, the repetition precision is high, and it can meet the processing requirements of high-precision products.
3. In the case of mass production, the production efficiency is high, which can reduce the time of production preparation, machine tool adjustment and process inspection.
4. It can process complex surfaces that are difficult to be processed by conventional methods, and even process some processing parts that cannot be observed.